Registration for WBC 2024 will be open in April 2023.
Dates to Remember
- Early-bird Registration: From April 1st, 2023 to January 31st, 2024
- Regular Registration: From February 1st, 2024 to March 31st, 2024
- Late / On-site Registration: From April 1st, 2024
Apr 1, 2023 ~ Jan 31, 2024
Feb 1, 2024 ~ March 31, 2024
|Late / On-site
Apr 1, 2024 ~
The eligibility category for Members is the countries of IUSBSE as below.
- Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE)
- Canadian Biomaterials Society / Société Canadienne des Biomatériaux (CBS/SCB)
- Chinese Society for Biomaterials (CSBM)
- Chinese Taipei Society for Biomaterials and Controlled Release
- European Society for Biomaterials (ESB)
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials (JSB)
- Korean Society for Biomaterials (KSBM)
- Latin American Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs (SLABO)
- Society For Biomaterials (USA)
- Society For Biomaterials & Artificial Organs (India)
Student / Post-graduate student
- Student: A student is any individual engaged as a graduate or undergraduate in a university or college program or as an MD resident and actively interested in research in the field of Biomaterials. Students are required to provide their university ID for verification of their undergraduate/graduate status.
- Post-graduate student: Postgraduate student is defined as persons who are employed in the field of Biomaterials, who have been either awarded a doctoral degree within the past three (3) years or are working as researchers and have less than seven (7) years research experience following a master's degree. The postgraduate student should not hold an appointment as faculty, academic staff or group leader in a university/research institute or in industry. Postgraduates are required to have their advisor/supervisor send a letter as proof of the bona fide status of the Biomaterials.
Accompanying persons are the people who accompany the participants at the Congress (a spouse or adult child who is NOT working in the Biomaterials Science and Engineering occupation or field). Accompanying persons may not attend the oral or poster scientific sessions.
Registration Fee Coverage of the Accompanying person is the name badge, welcome reception(26th May 2024), exhibition area, and coffee break.
Discount rate: more than 5 persons - 5%, more than 10 persons - 10%, more than 30 persons - 20%
Please fill out the Online form or Request form, and email to the secretariat (email@example.com).
* The group discount is applicable only to overseas registrants.
Registration Fee Coverage
It includes a welcome kit, congress program book, access to congress scientific programs, exhibition areas, welcome reception (26th May 2024), and coffee & tea breaks.
* Please note that the lunches are not included in the registration fee.
Payment can be made by credit or by bank transfer.
- Credit Card: Visa, Master Card, and JCB are the only credit cards accepted. Please enter all the relevant information on the registration form. Please note that the name of the credit card holder is clearly stated if it differs from the name of the registrant. Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate your payment made to Eximbay.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer must clearly state the name of the participant, so that it is identical to the registrant payer. Payment should be made within the due date. Participants must send a copy of the bank remittance receipt with their names to the WBC 2024 Secretariat. All bank charges must be paid in addition to the registration fee. Any unpaid bank charges will be requested on-site for payment.
- ※ Confirmation of Registration: A Letter of registration confirmation will be sent only after the full payment. If you still have not received the confirmation letter after completing the payment, please contact the secretariat.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing (via email) to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will be processed according to the following policy. (Please note that the cancellation or a refund request is not acceptable by phone).
- In case of a refund request for a bank transfer payment, the handling fee ($ 20) will be deducted from the refund. Refund payments will be made after the congress.
|Cancellation before Jan 31, 2024||Full refund|
|Cancellation before and including March 15, 2024||50% refund|
|Cancellation after March 16, 2024||No refund
* Including no-shows in the congress
Certificate of Attendance
You can download a certificate of attendance from your registration account after the congress.